Tuesday, October 4, 2011

An open smile on a friendly shore!


Hi everyone...

nice work in the library yesterday. To reiterate the point of our exercise: we used the blog entry on Wall-E as a jumping off point for a brainstorming exercise as an organizational tactic for the film analysis assignment. Hopefully, it gave you a clearer picture of how the film element you chose sheds light (no pun intended... but maybe...) on the social issue and environmental factors of your movie. You should be in a good place for your first draft, which is due on Friday.

I'm posting two things here... the first: this is the theme song to the Love Boat, which I referenced in class yesterday. If I were to write a paper about Wall-E, I would talk about how the creators totally referenced this tv show to create the spaceship environment.



The second item I'm sharing is a photo my band mate shared with me, after I posted this video to facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment